Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Critique for Pathways, Edges, Boundries

These are some of our final ground planes and "bubbles" laid out on the gateway. This is one of two pathways my group and I created.


This is part of the second walkway that we created for those traveling through the parking lot of follow over the island. The final product will have three ground planes in each row, making there a wider walkway.


On final critique day, a few people in my group created  this wall of photographs and drawings representing our hard work, progress and excellent outcome.


This is the final model for all the groups combined. This is the section of the final critique that I worked on. I am very pleased with the way it came out as it is very neat and detailed and all the same scale.

No comments: