Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final Presentation of the Three Perspectives from Pictures that I chose



I enjoyed this project because I was able to choose what I wanted to draw and even though it was confusing and stressful at times, I am pleased with my overall outcome. For these images, I chose to conduct the theme of "city life". With this theme, the taxi in the street is one point perspective, the hotel lobby is two point perspective, the building is three point perspective, and the lamp and part of a couch is practice with shadows. My favorite outcome of all four drawings is the building drawing. I felt like I really accomplished my my goal with this drawing and my product is high-quality.

1 comment:

moon said...

hi, by chance i just find your block and i am surprised about your drawings. good luck for you.
my english not the best, but i hope you understand what i mean.
you can visit my block too, if you want. i am from germany
"tagessituationen"
by
moon