Saturday, February 21, 2009

divide + conquer : 5 inspiration drawings


drawing from COLOR DRAWING by michael e. doyle
I chose this drawing because the watercolor is remarkable. I love how the artist decided to highlight only a few sections of the piece and his use of shadow is very interesting to me.



artist: jim babinchak
drawing from
COLOR DRAWING by michael e. doyle

The reason I chose this drawing is because I wanted to mimic the way he conveyed to figures.



drawing from PENCIL DRAWING by thomas c. wang


The detail of line drawing is inspired me to choose this drawing to mimic in one of my five drawings.



drawing from PENCIL DRAWING by thomas c. wang

This drawing is very different from any other drawing that I have ever created. It has great energy and simple yet complex, which is why I am using it as an inspiration of something different.

drawing from COLOR DRAWING by michael e. doyle

In one of my five drawings I want to mimic this artists use of simple, line figure with detailed watercolor background.

No comments: