Thursday, December 3, 2009

celebrity kitchen composition

This is a final composition of my celebrity kitchen project for client, William McDonough. For this assignment, we were to provide elevations, a floor plan with section cuts and elevation tags, an axonometric view, sections of cabinet walls (or in my case, my custom shelving unit), and an exploded structural detail (custom shelving unit). Each image was to be placed in a thoughtful manner, with the final board conveying a sense creative risk, readability, consistency, good representation of materials and textures, and show care and quality. I feel my composition is a great example of each of these design elements. My favorite part about the overall design is my creative risk, of creating a circle pattern super-graphic.

No comments: