Thursday, November 12, 2009

SYTYCD : kitchen logo


I tried to create a very active, vibrant, dynamic logo that represents my client for our celebrity kitchen project, William McDonough, completely. I designed it with three circular rings representing cyclical movement that captures the symbols of the three concepts McDonough lives by : solar income, diversity, and waste = food. Each of these three concepts are activities that are meant to be continuous, which will improve the quality of our Earth and ourselves. The colors I chose are eye-catching and work well together, which represent the reaction McDonough gives creates and the benefits of his ideas. McDonough says that "design is intention". Every part of this logo has intention and represents my kitchen design and McDonough very well.

No comments: