Thursday, October 22, 2009

case study : case study [rendered axonometric views]

On these two axonometric views, I took the pencil axonometric and created two black-lined views that I would further render. For these views, I chose to "ghost" the exterior walls to make more of the interior visible, making the views stronger.


For this axonometric view, I rendered it using colored pencils and markers to create shadows, depth, level change, and proximity for the viewer. Reference to the relationship between inside and outside has been made with creation of trees and bushes.
For my second axonometric view, I used pen to outline and pencil to shade and create depth, level change and proximity. It was a challenge to create textures and different shades from the same pencil for every objects value.

No comments: